











To be honest, it is 5:20 AM in the morning on Wednesday, I had not totally finish my presentation PPT, however I still tried my best to finish this blog and put my updates as much as I can...(applause for me please..)
Today, I was the first from my group to consult, Alan commented that my story is too long and it will be more effective if I end it at the liquid asset part. Alan also said that I used too many centered shots in my framing and it will be good if i put more connection between the audience and the characters. Thus, I fixed my storyboard a bit and added a overshoulder shot of the judge facing the audience and Bin Wit Bum. Alan also said try to avoid newspaper (try to avoid making the audience read to understand). I thought of making TV news instead of newspaper, however, I have already scanned all in and actually quite too tired to think of TV news angle alternative. However, I imagine it will be sort of TV news in The Simpsons.
As for learning contract, Alan said that my Aims are more like outcomes, thus I have to fix it to make it more 'closed' and more 'personal'. Thus I changed my aims to practice my comic timing and character design and also to expand my portfolio.
Look... I am sorry if the blog for today is super short, I am rather tired,.. fine I will elaborate on what I do today, as a special service as I love you guys for still wanting to read my blog :D . As soon as I reached home at around 7:30, I started to sketch on my characters. As soon as my sister finish using my computer (yeah she is being inconsiderate and play games on my PC while I am actually quite busy); I started on the BG design, it was not easy as I had to fully color it. I asked Raj for opinion, he was very nice to give me constructive comments on the props and all (thanks Raj, you're a good friend)!!.
After that, I scanned the Bin Wit Bum and vectorised him totally (with color and all with all that 4 angles). As soon I finish, I started editing my storyboard. As the framing is jumbled all over, I had to edit the sequencing in PPT, it is actually rather time consuming and... irritating... Then, I still had to do on my judge... vectorised and all... color... yucks...
Alas, I forgot about moodboard, It was getting late, thus I just used the same BG design I did, duplicates the judge 4 times, do necessary editing and voila... 4 makeshift jury... for lawyer.. I duplicate Bum x2 , edit... and Alakazam.... We have 2 lawyers... Sure I will fix them in the future but not now when I am rushed for times..
There you have it my activity for the day.. I think I will jus attach my works... and hope I do not fall asleep during uploading... wish me luck guys...
Andreas Mas'Oen (0705922c)

No comments:
Post a Comment