The day started with Alan reminding us to send him the http address for our blog. He also asked us to comment on each other work.
Alan reminded us that next week presentation for interim will be at Wednesday/Thursday. There will be consulattion period at Monday/Tuesday. My group will be on Tuesday. So I guess I do not have to turn up early on Monday. I just have to remember to finish my learning contract by Monday night at least..
I did manage to comment a bit on Nafisah and Rachael's blog, though most of the other comments are done through online discussion. Rachael also commented my animation will be quite long.. and frankly speaking I am afraid of that too..
On Weekend I did a bit of character design but seriously I have no idea what to aim for. I also did a bit of story planning and a BIT of storyboard (seriously no mood). I have yet to do my learning contract, maybe tonight..
Andreas Mas'Oen (0705922c)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment