skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MOI Project 3 - 0705922c
Monday, April 27, 2009
Day 05, Monday 27 April 2009
As I was in group 4, there was no class today. I used today to research on some photo references on the courtroom and decided to base it on Nintendo DS game : Phoenix Wright.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follower.. I mean Fellow MOI
Greg
Nafisah
Rachael
Raj
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(28)
►
September
(13)
►
May
(8)
▼
April
(7)
day 07, Wednesday 29 April 2009
Day 06, Tuesday 28 April 2009
Day 05, Monday 27 April 2009
Day 04, Friday 24 April 2009
Day 03 - Thursday, 23 April 2009
Day 02 - Wednesday, 22 April 2009
Day 01 - Tuesday, 21 April 2009
About Me
andreas mas'oen
www.friendster.com/grandygon
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment