Today is the last day, I packed up the CD for my P3 and its backup and went to school.
Raj and I presented on time at 3 PM. I am quite impressed with Raj's squash and stretch, he had a good timing sense for his animation too. Followed by a good concept, it shows good potential, it is too bad he had too little time to work on it.
As for mine, there are some critiques that I kind of expected. I expected the first scene too be too long as expected. I planned to shorten it but the voice actress is no longer available! (busy) I tried editing the voice clip but since it is continuous, cutting it halfway or fading it in seems to make it abrupt.. So my only alternative is to make it not too boring by animating the screen.
There were major problems with my timing, I think my pause timing did not work too well. There were critiques about the judge clothing before like what Alan said few months ago. Same goes to the jury, they looked like a prisoner. I forgot Amanda critiqued about it before (though the only thing I remembered is to animate the jury and the audience, and I forgot about the simplest part.. how stupid of me).
I also expected the credits to get some critique there, perhaps putting my name numerous times is too not professional just like what my sister pointed out previously. But I did that to extend the credits timing so I can put in some animation in, I guess it backfired though.
However, Raj and I still managed to pass, it may not be the best grade we ever see but.. we had a lack of time in the first place. There were also no time to arrange a proper consultation beforehand nor the time to make the necessary changes. After all beside juggling 3 subjects, we still have some dedication to Gambit (Raj in fact is more busy than me as he is involved in one of the project for saturday).
As for me myself, I had to sacrifice my holiday rip. My family and cousins (its whole family trip), went to cruise for 3 days this saturday. However, I still need to go gambit as I postponed my gambit work on Thursday and Friday to this saturday as I am busy with school and presentation.. but enough of me complaining.
I guess with this I can at last sleep in peace after lacking sleep/not sleeping for these past few days.
Good night people, this is Andreas signing off... happy to work with you readers..
Andreas Mas'Oen 0705922C
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment