




As usual I finished a scene as soon I woke up, it is the fly scene this time, it only cost around 2 hours to do this scene. I will do the lip sync scene now..
and yea I am uploading those scenes I was unable to yesterday
on second thought, one of the scene file is too large.. and my internet java is failing me
at evening I finished a more simple lip sync scene of Bum
I also used another 15 minutes to finish another simple scene of the bottle base scene
added bg to another simple scene I done previously in 10 minutes
after my dinner (10:16 PM now) I shall do more lip sync scene, praying to finish all the "simple" scenes by latest tomorrow
Actually I haven't had my dinner but decided to spend another hour and a half to do a lip sync scene first... simply can't eat in peace if I have not do my quota for the day... so I manage to finish it at around 12:20 AM
I guess this is the time I will be able to eat my dinner in peace.
I shall perhaps do the credit tomorrow or the judge scene talking from different perspective.

No comments:
Post a Comment