


I woke up at 12, managed to continue and finish the scene in 3 hours 30 minutes, It is quite complicated as I have to animate slightly all the characters in the scene
the .gif seems corrupted as only the judge appears to be animated but oh well.. its .gif can't expect too much
I'll take a short break (I think i deserve it) and continue on my credits scene tonight
at evening, I did my second last scene, which is actually an incomplete scene from last time, it only cost me around 1 hour to add in some extra stuffs.
I shall go dinner now and then continue on my credits scene (which I kept on postponing)
It took me around 2-3 hours to finish the credits, it is simple but ya..
I am now left with the hardest scene but woohoo almost there... lazy to compile em though...

No comments:
Post a Comment