Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday, 10 May 2009


recently i focus on animation 2, pardon me..

honestly I do not do much on my P3 yet, I only added few simple thumbnails for my storyboard (v simple and I think no worth scannign over)

and I tried to sketch out the BG for my other angle, I will try to vector it out tmr and if possible color it on the same day. I will try to use maya on Tuesday of nothing goes wrong to create the other bg (the door, I think is necessary as thats where the title shall appear)

the following attachment is the bg I sketch, i think the perspective a bit funny but wad do u guys think? it is a quick sketch under 15 mins so pardon the blurry lines (especially all the vertical lines or horisontal lines, i do not use ruler for em [see the small door/gate and the place where Dimwit stands]), i promise it will be better once its vectorised....hopefully.. wait.. probably...70% chance..or less

No comments:

Post a Comment