Friday, May 1, 2009

day 08, Thursday 30 April 2009


well.. i only attended 1 hour of the clas today due to some reason, everyone had quite an interesting idea. I am quite shocked tat Alan shared the same thought about Raj's idea (that knife scene). When I was little i am quite scared of all scenes that had sharp object in it, ALan pointed it out before me so oh well. his storyboard was quite clear which is good too. Laurie story has so much potential but it was quite a letdown that she do not let the tension build up more. I could not see wgat is going on on Greg's storyboard so there is not much I can comment on. I also like TY's storyboard it was quite cute, though the ending is *cough* quite tragic.. Jarrold one is also quite funyn though personnally I think if the baby pop up during the sit-up it will be funnier ;p or ... you know let the woman go to toilet or something and the baby just pop out during the "you_know_what" in toilet. Honey one is quite cute, however, i prefer if the owner expression could bes een in ending.

That is all I see from thursday presentation.. good job people..

during the weekend i did a bit of character (though i do more anim2), to make him look more idiotic and helpless

the stain is added to make him look dirty, while the torn is to make him look like misfortune? say bitten by dog or sth... the button and tie is to show him being not neat, the tight suit and clothes is to show how hopeless he is.. the extra strand hair... jus to show that he is a 'not neat guy' trying to be 'neat'

No comments:

Post a Comment