Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 10, Wednesday 06 May 2009

there is no class yesterday so yeah..

anyway, we have group discussion today about Gantt Chart. We started by discussing the things in our production. We included things like character design, storyboard, animatics, background design, improved storyboard/animatics, voice recording, audio, and etc.

However Alan said we should prioritise in breaking down our scenes. After that, we should prioritise doing the most simple scene first. This is to boost our confidence and in the same time to tell ourself how the whole style shall be like throughout.

We should then proceed with the most difficult scene, this is as soon as we have the feel from our most simple scene, we should let the hardest part of ours settled.

The third one we should do is the last scene as it gives the most lasting impression, perhaps since it is the last scene people get to watch.

Alan said as we are not showing to client, sometime changes can be made to our animation (even though it may be different from storyboard). The purpose is to work smart and still able to convey the same message even though the scene is different. This will also allow us to save time.

I guess that is all today, long discussion for 2 hours. Ah, just a reminder next Monday will be another movie session I think. :p hmm Twelve Monkey? i watch that when I was a kid I think. The first one that make me realise not all movie are happy ending, and thus loathe it when I was a kid.

Andreas Mas'Oen (0705922c)

No comments:

Post a Comment